Through corporate partnerships, alumni connections,career-focused programming, and 1:1 appointments, the Career Center helps students identify a desired career path, gain practical experience, and grow their network. Through these efforts, our students are empowered and equipped to pursue successful and meaningful careers.
WebEx appointments can be made here via BoilerConnect by selecting the following options below (please follow these instructions for phone appointments too, as WebEx will provide a number to call for your meeting):
- Career/Pre-Professional Advising
- Liberal Arts Career Center
- Choose an option on what you would like to discuss during the meeting
- Select from either "CLA Career Center-Virtual" to meet via WebEx or "CLA Career Center-In Person" to meet in BRNG1289
To get the most out of your appointment, please ensure that you have:
- Properly installed WebEx on your computer
- Limited any and all distractions during your appointment
- Found a quiet and private location
- Have your resume ready for review (if applicable)
For more information on WebEx instructions, including how to share your screen (for resume review), visit WebEx Information Services here.