CLA AdvisingThe advising office can be reached by calling (765) 494-3670 between the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm (ET) or emailing CLAAdvising@purdue.edu
As academic advisors we build relationships with students and guide them through their questions, concerns, and successes. We are committed to supporting each individual student, and aiding them in developing a unique plan for their time at Purdue and beyond.
Supporting the mission of the College of Liberal Arts and promoting the value of a liberal arts education.
Assisting students in their progress towards earning a degree.
Fostering relationships with students to better mentor and support them during their time at Purdue.
Staying knowledgeable about the courses, study abroad and internship opportunities, and events that will benefit students.
Continuously improving our services through professional development, innovation, and evaluation.
Meeting with an Advisor:
Current students may schedule appointments with their academic advisor by logging on to: http://purdue.campus.EAB.com.
- The College of Liberal Arts advising office has established a virtual drop-in room on Zoom or Meeting ID: 926 252 9256 (passcode Purdue) where you can briefly speak with an advisor Monday through Friday, 9:00am – 12:00pm and 1:00pm – 3:00pm (Eastern Time Zone). All drop-in appointments will be 15 minutes or less. If you choose to enter the virtual drop-in room, you will be placed in a queue in the waiting room and you will be assisted on a first-come first served basis. Students who check-in to the room after 11:45am may be asked to return for afternoon drop-in hours. Students who check-in to the room after 2:45pm may be asked to return for drop-ins the next business day. Students are encouraged to contact their assigned academic advisor before visiting virtual drop-in advising. If your questions cannot be answered within the 15 minute time limit, the advisor may ask you to schedule an appointment for a future day to better address your questions/concerns.
Examples of Drop-In appointment reasons:
- Quick questions about drop/add
- General advising questions
- Quick questions about CODO/major change into Liberal Arts
- Quick questions about CODO/major change out of Liberal Arts
- General questions about Degree+