Do you need your resume reviewed? Let the LACD Peer Partners help.
Click on the Resume DropBox below.
Connect With Us on Social Media
Follow us on TwitterTweets by @PurdueLACD
Catch up with our blog
City Year is Recruiting! Stop by their table in Beering Hall on September 24th to talk personally to Patrick and learn how you can join the City Year team. Click here for more information.
Exact Target College Day - September 25, 2014 -- Click here to learn more.
- Internships Matter: "Making connections between classroom learning and real life applications of that learning is key in preparing college graduates for that great job," commented John H. Pryor, senior research scientist for Gallup and lead researcher for the Gallup-Purdue Index. "There is a need to increase the exposure college students have with experiences that enrich their academic learning by making internships and partnerships with faculty and industry and organizations available to all students."
- New jobs and interships updated daily. Check out our Job and Internship page HERE
Career Management Handbooks
LACD's career handbook is your one-stop source for
graduate school, job search, and professional development advice.
And it's FREE! Download your PDF copy by clicking on the cover.
Get the latest on career advice from LACD
including resume and interview tips,
links to employer websites, and more.
Click the Job Choices image to the left.
Major: Professional Writing and Photography
Currently: Junior Copywriter at Grey Healthcare Group
Read about our featured alumni here
Liberal Arts Career Development (LACD) is located in BRNG 1114 as part of the Liberal Arts Advising and Career Development Office.
To make an appointment, call (765) 494-3670 or e-mail us at
- About Liberal Arts
- Academic Programs »
- Degree Requirements and Other Procedures
- Opportunities for scholarships, awards, prizes, and honors
- Other Student Resources »
- Study Abroad and International Programs
- News & Events