Registration Information // Fall 2021
- All classes will be offered through an On Campus/Residental option ONLY:
- Courses will be scheduled as in person, online, and hybrid.
- A fully online academic option will NOT be offered for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Pre-Registration/Batch Scheduling
- ALL PURDUE STUDENTS will use a Pre-Registration/Batch Scheduling process and submit a Course Request Form which will be processed by the Registrar's office after April 12th. There will be no time tickets for students.
- STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REQUEST SPECIFIC TIMES/DAYS FOR YOUR CLASSES FOR Fall 2021 and you will not know your schedule until 5pm on April 21st.
- Students will be processed in the batch registration system in order of priority/classification to ensure that students closer to graduation or with university pre-approved special situations will be given higher registration priority (similar to past registration processes).
- Pre-Registration/Batch Scheduling is done in Scheduling Assistant but you will not need a PIN to submit your course requests. You will only need a PIN for Open registration changes.
- Here is a link to a video with more information on the pre-registration/batch scheduling process: https://www.purdue.edu/registrar/documents/faculty/advisors/How_to_Fill_Out_Course_Request_Form.mp4.
- Additional resources/information regarding pre-registration: https://www.purdue.edu/registrar/faculty/advisors/Student%20Pre-Registration%20FAQs.html
- Fall 2021 Schedule of Classes will not be released until March 22nd.
Please contact your academic advisor if you have questions or concerns.