Skip to main content

Graduate Travel Reimbursement Information

In order to receive funding for conferences and other academic travel, you must first contact Dr. Cuza for preapproval.  All travel requests and reimbursements must now be submitted through the Concur Travel & Expense system. 

Please see the Guidelines for Requests of Funds for more information, and see the links below for Concur and Purdue reimbursement information.

Also, consider applying for a PROMISE grant from the College of Liberal Arts, as they are generous in their support of graduate student conference and research funding.

Booking Travel through Concur

Creating and Submitting Travel Requests through Concur