THiNK Magazine, launched in 2008, looks at important and complex issues in the arts, humanities, and social sciences.
THiNK Magazine recently won the Gold Award in the Council for Advancement and Support of Education's District V for Most Improved Alumni/Institution Magazine, and in 2008 it garnered the Excellence Award in the University and College Designers Association's 38th annual Design Competition.
Begin receiving THiNK,currently published every spring.
Let us know what you think about the articles in THiNK.
Support the publication ofTHiNK Magazine with a gift to the College of Liberal Arts.
Tell us your thoughts
Contribute and join
- About Liberal Arts
- Academic Programs
- Degree Requirements and Other Procedures
- Honors Program
- Opportunities for scholarships, awards, prizes, and honors
- Other Student Resources
- Study Abroad and International Programs
- Research Newsletter
- CLA Faculty Research Support
- Margo Katherine Wilke Undergraduate Research Internship
- Global Synergy Research Grants
- Enhancing Research in the Humanitites and the Arts Grants
- Exploratory Research in the Social Sciences Grants
- Transdisciplinary and Interdisciplinary Research Grants
- Research Initiative Grants
- Faculty Development Centers
- PRF International Travel Grants
- PRF Summer Faculty Grants
- CLA Graduate Student Research Support »
- CLA Undergraduate Student Research Support
- Contact Information
- News & Events