THiNK Magazine, launched in 2008, looks at important and complex issues in the arts, humanities, and social sciences.
THiNK Magazine recently won the Gold Award in the Council for Advancement and Support of Education's District V for Most Improved Alumni/Institution Magazine, and in 2008 it garnered the Excellence Award in the University and College Designers Association's 38th annual Design Competition.
Begin receiving THiNK,currently published every spring.
Let us know what you think about the articles in THiNK.
Support the publication ofTHiNK Magazine with a gift to the College of Liberal Arts.
Tell us your thoughts
Contribute and join
- About CLA
- Academic Programs »
- Degree Requirements and Other Procedures
- Honors Program
- Opportunities for scholarships, awards, prizes, and honors
- Other Student Resources »
- Study Abroad and International Programs
- CLA Faculty Research Support »
- CLA Graduate Student Research Support »
- CLA Undergraduate Student Research Support
- Recent Funding Opportunity Announcements
- CLA Researchers Around the World
- Contact Information
- College Resources
- News and Events