Liberal Arts Academic Advising
Specifically, we are committed to...
- Supporting the mission of the College of Liberal Arts and promoting the value of a liberal arts education;
- Supporting campus recruitment programs and providing information to prospective students to assist them in making appropriate academic choices ;
- Assisting students in monitoring their progress toward degree requirements through audits, course planning, and related administrative tasks in compliance with Purdue University policies and regulations;
- Fostering retention by encouraging student success and supporting those who experience difficulty in the academic environment;
- Sharing and exchanging information, ideas and resources with departments, offices, administration and professional organizations to improve the quality of education and services for all students; and
- Continuously improving our services through professional development, innovation and evaluation.
Click here for STAR (Summer Transition, Advising, and Registration) information.
Current students may schedule appointments with their academic advisor by visiting BRNG 1114 or by logging on to: https://appointments.pnhs.purdue.edu/.
The College of Liberal Arts Academic Advising Office has walk-in hours from 10:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday for your convenience.
Liberal Arts Advising Office
Beering Hall, Room 1114
100 N. University Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2098
Tel: (765) 494-3670
Fax: (765) 496-1910
- About Liberal Arts
- Academic Programs »
- Degree Requirements and Other Procedures
- Opportunities for scholarships, awards, prizes, and honors
- Other Student Resources »
- Study Abroad and International Programs
- News & Events