Creating stability through prevention, an executive summary highlighting the PPP's locally driven Ebola prevention campaign in Liberia.
A locally driven approach to resolving a chieftaincy dispute in Central Ghana, an executive summary of the PPP's work in Ghana and its impact to date.
Locally driven peacebuilding, a report of findings from a 2014 meeting held in Boston on locally led peacebuilding.
Liberians for Liberians: A locally-led Ebola awareness campaign in Liberia, a full report on a PPP-supported campaign.
The Liberia Natural Resources Management (NRM) Report, a meeting report from a 2013 gathering on transforming natural resource governance and management in Liberia.
Purdue University report on the international peace and prosperity project in Guinea-Bissau, a 2012 report describing local peacebuilding work in Guinea-Bissau.
Report of the 2012 Colloquium on Peacebuilding Effectiveness Summit, a meeting summary from a two-day convention in Washington, D.C.
Monitoring and Evaluation of a Locally Driven, Community-Based Peacebuilding Initiative: The Purdue Peace Project, a presentation given as part of the DM&E 'Thursday Talks' series.
PSFG Webinar March 2015, a presentation given to the Peace and Security Funders Group.
Hope for El Salvador, an op-ed written by Jessica Berns, PPP consultant, and Dr. Stacey Connaughton, PPP director, about examples of hope in El Salvador found in citizen engagement. The article was published by the Peace News Network in August 2017.
When It Comes to Liberia's 2017 Elections, Better Be on the Side of Caution, an analysis co-written by Dr. Liliya Yakova, PPP's Associate Director of Operations, Dr. Stacey Connaughton, PPP Director, and Grace Yeanay, PPP's Liberia Country Director, about the potential of political violence during the 2017 elections in Liberia. The article was published by the Diplomatic Courier in July 2017.
Peaceful Solutions Can Be Locally Led, an article by PPP Associate Director of Operations, Dr. Liliya Yakova, and PPP Director, Dr. Stacey Connaughton, on the importance of locally led peacebuilding, published in the 2017 edition of the G20 Executive Talk Series Magazine. The piece was also featured in the Diplomatic Courier in May 2017.
The Need for Dialogue Is Now, another powerful piece by PPP Director, Stacey Connaughton, and PPP Consultant, Jessica Berns, on the importance of dialogue, published by the Diplomatic Courier in February 2017. Featured by Purdue University's College of Liberal Arts.
Where in the world should we look for solutions to the American 'Divide'?, an article by Dr. Connaughton and Jessica Berns published July 2016 in Diplomatic Courier and featured by Purdue University's College of Liberal Arts. (PDF)
The Curious Case of the Cricket: Storytelling and Conflict Transformation in Ghana, a Building Peace blog post, published March 2016.
From soldiers to peacebuilders: can Liberia's taxi drivers help stop Ebola? Peacebuilding with local citizens, an article in the Guardian newspaper, published October 2014.
- Pen-Pen Peace Network for violence-free elections launched, a September 11, 2017 article in The Liberian Observer highlighting the Pen-Pen Peace Network's violence-free elections efforts.
- DCE nominee's confirmation unites two chiefs in Tuobodom, an article describing results from work done by local citizens supported by PPP in Tuobodom, Ghana
- LNP, motorcyclists dialogue to prevent violence in 2017 elections, an article in The Liberian Observer highlighting the PPP.
- Cherish peace to violence, an article highlighting the work of the Pen-Pen Peace Network in The Liberian Observer.
- Research team seeks to end political violence, an article in the Exponent newspaper, published January 2016.
- Purdue Peace Project visita comunidades de El Salvador para contribuir a prevenir violencia, a Spanish-language announcement by the organization FESPAD (based in El Salvador) about the PPP's visit to the country, published October 2015.
- The PPP was featured in the spring issue of the Dimensions of Discovery newsletter.
- Dr. Connaughton was a keynote speaker at Colorado State University. Read the overview here.
- Read "95-year-old US citizen brokers peace between Delta communities," an article in Punch, a Nigerian newspaper, featuring PPP work.
- Read an article about the PPP in THiNK magazine.
- The PPP's work in Liberia was mentioned by Bloomberg. Read the story here.
- The PPP was featured on the front page of Purdue's student newspaper. Read the article here.
- BBC Radio Story on the PPP and Pen-Pen Peace Network Ebola Prevention Work.
- Read WLFI's story on the Pen-Pen Peace Network, WOMSUD, and PPP's efforts to combat Ebola here.
- Listen to PPP Director Stacey Connaughton discuss the Ebola Awareness Campaign.
- Read about the concern for Ebola and the related study abroad trip that took place in Liberia.
- The PPP was featured in Purdue Today with a story on our work in Liberia. Read about it here.
- There was an article on the PPP in the January/February 2014 Purdue Alumnus. You can read it here.
- Read Milt's article titled "Revised Decisions about Peacebuilding" here.
- The PPP's achievements were featured in the Spring 2014 Edition of Alliance for Peacebuilding's Peacebuilding Post.
- One of our PPP researchers, Dorothy Snyder, was featured in The Communicator.
- The PPP was mentioned on WTHR. Check out the story.
- The PPP was featured in Purdue Today on November 1, 2013. The article can be found here.
- WISH TV did a news article on the PPP. Check it out.
- The Columbus Republic featured PPP here.
- The PPP's Top Paper has been announced via The Alliance for Peacebuilding.
- A Quest for Peace, a PPP article written in CLA's THiNK magazine.
- Read about the PPP's recent work in Liberia related to the 2017 presidential and general elections here.