Online Master of Science in Communication Degree
Excel in Strategic Communication and Advance Your Career
Purdue University’s online Master of Science in Communication program is designed for working professionals and taught by award-winning industry experts. Customize your degree with industry-specific knowledge by choosing from four concentrations. Learn from faculty with years of industry experience so you can develop effective strategic communication plans in local, national, and international business contexts.
Gain Practical Knowledge and Apply it in the Real World
LEARNING OBJECTIVES INCLUDE:
- Apply strategies based on concepts and theories to solve organizational problems
- Develop brands and images for organizations
- Communicate with management and influence decision-making
- Evaluate and leverage communication to international, national and local audiences
- Analyze, build and manage relationships through social media
- Demonstrate mastery of written communication as it relates to media, public relations and advertising
- Apply ethical principles and decision-making when considering audiences and strategies
Students can transfer their credits from the Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication Management or from the Graduate Certificate in Communication and Leadership to the Master of Science in Communication.