COM 114 Help Center
The COM 114 Help Center is located in Beering 2135 in the Brian Lamb School of Communication. Students can schedule appointments online here. Walk-ins are welcome during the posted hours for walk-in sessions. These slots are available on a first come first served basis. For more information or please email email@example.com.
Consultations are by appointment only during these times.
- June 18-July 6
- Monday - 12:00-5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday - 12:00-5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - 12:00-5:00 p.m.
- Thursday - 12:00-5:00 p.m.
- Friday - 12:00-5:00 p.m.
- July 9-August 8
- Monday - 7:45-10:45 a.m.; 12:00-5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday - 7:45-10:45 a.m.; 12:00-5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - 7:45-10:45 a.m.; 12:00-5:00 p.m.
- Thursday - 7:45-10:45 a.m.; 12:00-5:00 p.m.
- Friday - 7:45-10:45 a.m.; 12:00-5:00 p.m.
During these times students are welcome to walk-in for a consultation with a Help Center attendant. Walk-in sessions are only available during these times.
- There will not be any walk-in times during summer session.