Call for Papers and Panels
Submissions of proposals (250-word abstract; 100-word CV) are due by March 20, 2011. Papers must be in English and may not last more than 20 minutes. Colleagues are also invited to consider organizing panels. Each session is scheduled for three speakers over 90 minutes. Colleagues are allowed to present only one paper, but may chair multiple sessions. Only 90 papers will be accepted.
To participate in the conference, speakers whose papers have been accepted must be registered for the conference by June 15, 2011.
How to submit a paper or panel
- Paper/Session proposals for the Conference MUST be submitted by e-mail in the following manner to
PANEL ORGANIZERS. If you don't find the area or topic in which you are interested, you may volunteer to become the contact person by writing to the conference organizers at
email@example.com. Please include the following information in the subject line of your e-mail:
lastname firstname terrorism conference (i.e. smith john terrorism conference).
Note: Only Microsoft word documents can be accepted.
- Deadline for submission: is March 20, 2011
- Duration of papers: 20 minutes
- Duration of sessions: 90 minutes
- Language of papers/sessions: English
- Notification of accepted papers/sessions/roundtables: late April (by email)
- If you propose a paper, please check all available sessions as they appear online and try to submit that paper to one of the panel organizers. If there are no relevant sessions listed, please send your proposal to Elena Coda and Ben Lawton ( firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you propose a session, please check also if there are paper proposals online that fit your session and contact the appropriate person if you want to include that paper in your session.
- Click here to see how to prepare the word document to submit your proposal.