The College of Liberal Arts maintains a selection of special equipment for use in classrooms and/or for presentations. Liberal Arts faculty and staff may reserve this equipment on a first-come-first-served basis. (Students may reserve gear at ITaP's Digital Learning Collaboratory.)
How to reserve equipment
Please request reservations via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message, include the following information:
- Your name, department, and phone number
- Which equipment you wish to borrow
- The date and time you would like to pick it up
- The date and time you will return it
- The location at which the equipment will be used, such as "BRNG 1243", "Chicago", or "Northern Indiana recruiting trip"
Reservations will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis and will be confirmed by e-mail.
Most of these resources must be picked up from and returned to the Service Desk during its normal hours of operation.
In the absence of special arrangements, equipment needed for events that end after 5 p.m. must be locked securely in a faculty or staff office and returned shortly after 8 a.m. the next working day. Equipment needed for early-morning events may be picked up before 5 p.m. the previous working day, if available, and must also be locked securely overnight.
Setup assistance may not be available; please reserve gear for a practice session in advance of your event if you're not familiar with its use.
- Notebook computers: We have a number of multimedia-capable Windows-based notebook computers. Wireless and traditional (wired) network cards are available for use with these notebooks.
- Projector: A portable video projector allows you to display computer presentations in classrooms and meeting rooms that don’t have permanent projectors. We have infocus and optoma DLP projectors to rent out.
- About CLA
- Academic Programs »
- Degree Requirements and Other Procedures
- Honors Program
- Opportunities for scholarships, awards, prizes, and honors
- Other Student Resources »
- Study Abroad and International Programs
- CLA Faculty Research Support »
- CLA Graduate Student Research Support »
- CLA Undergraduate Student Research Support
- Recent Funding Opportunity Announcements
- CLA Researchers Around the World
- Contact Information
- College Resources
- News and Events