Need help now?
Contact the Liberal Arts Service Desk.
Call 66333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday - Friday
The College of Liberal Arts Office of Information Technology, or CLA IT, is one of Purdue's "distributed IT" groups. We are proud to collaborate with ITaP and other campus IT organizations. CLA IT staff provide support to faculty and staff in departments and units throughout the college.
What's the best way to ask for help?
Liberal Arts faculty and staff may request CLA IT support services by sending e-mail to email@example.com or calling our Service Desk at 66333.
Our staff page will help you match names with faces for all CLA IT team members.
- About CLA
- Academic Programs »
- Degree Requirements and Other Procedures
- Honors Program
- Opportunities for scholarships, awards, prizes, and honors
- Other Student Resources »
- Study Abroad and International Programs
- CLA Faculty Research Support »
- CLA Graduate Student Research Support »
- CLA Undergraduate Student Research Support
- Recent Funding Opportunity Announcements
- CLA Researchers Around the World
- Contact Information
- College Resources
- News and Events