Need help now?
Contact the Liberal Arts Service Desk.
Call 66333 or email email@example.com.
Monday - Friday
The College of Liberal Arts Office of Information Technology, or CLA IT, is one of Purdue's "distributed IT" groups. We are proud to collaborate with ITaP and other campus IT organizations. CLA IT staff provide support to faculty and staff in departments and units throughout the college.
What's the best way to ask for help?
Liberal Arts faculty and staff may request CLA IT support services by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our Service Desk at 66333.
Our staff page will help you match names with faces for all CLA IT team members.
- About Liberal Arts
- Academic Programs
- Degree Requirements and Other Procedures
- Honors Program
- Opportunities for scholarships, awards, prizes, and honors
- Other Student Resources
- Study Abroad and International Programs
- Research Newsletter
- CLA Faculty Research Support
- Margo Katherine Wilke Undergraduate Research Internship
- Global Synergy Research Grants
- Enhancing Research in the Humanitites and the Arts Grants
- Exploratory Research in the Social Sciences Grants
- Transdisciplinary and Interdisciplinary Research Grants
- Research Initiative Grants
- Faculty Development Centers
- PRF International Travel Grants
- PRF Summer Faculty Grants
- CLA Graduate Student Research Support »
- CLA Undergraduate Student Research Support
- Contact Information
- News & Events