Graphic Standards Guide for the College of Liberal Arts
THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Also be sure to check the Purdue University Graphic Standards Guide as well as other university branding resources.
The EPS—or Encapsulated PostScript—format is a vector-based format that can be scaled (enlarged or shrunk) with no damage to the quality of the image. It must be opened with appropriate software such as Adobe Illustrator. Click here for more information.
The 600 dpi JPG images with color may appear to be broken when you open them in your browser. This is because the print-quality images use the CMYK color model, which may not be supported by older browsers. The images will download properly and should open in your desktop publishing software. This problem will only occur for the color graphics—the black versions will appear correctly even in older browsers.
Liberal Arts Brand
Black and White Printing:
Color Printing - Dark Backgrond:
Digital Media - Dark Background:
Print or Digital - Photo Background:
Black and gold version
Liberal Arts Title Only
When to use a Photo Model Release Form
In general, you do not need a signed photo release for photos taken in public places (around the fountain, while students are walking to class, and so on). You do need a release when the person is clearly recognizable and is the main subject of the photo, if the subject is a minor, or if you have set up a photo shoot (such as in a classroom). If you are unsure whether or not you need one, it is best to err on the side of caution.
You can download a copy of a release here.
- About Liberal Arts
- Academic Programs
- Degree Requirements and Other Procedures
- Honors Program
- Opportunities for scholarships, awards, prizes, and honors
- Other Student Resources
- Study Abroad and International Programs
- Research Newsletter
- CLA Faculty Research Support
- Margo Katherine Wilke Undergraduate Research Internship
- Global Synergy Research Grants
- Enhancing Research in the Humanitites and the Arts Grants
- Exploratory Research in the Social Sciences Grants
- Transdisciplinary and Interdisciplinary Research Grants
- Research Initiative Grants
- Faculty Development Centers
- PRF International Travel Grants
- PRF Summer Faculty Grants
- CLA Graduate Student Research Support »
- CLA Undergraduate Student Research Support
- Contact Information
- News & Events