The College of Liberal Arts and Purdue University offer many on campus services to help students succeed academically and personally. Liberal Arts faculty and staff encourage students to be involved in and outside the classroom. Many services are avalaible to help students reach their academic goals and to enjoy their years at Purdue.
College of Liberal Arts
CLA Academic Advising is a one-on-one experience with a professional academic advisor. The academic advising staff are experts in their areas of study, including those students who are still deciding on a major. Advisors assist students with registration, adding and dropping classes, and additional academic needs.
CLA Academic Advising Mission Statement: Academic advisors work with students, faculty, staff, departments and administration to maintain and improve the quality of education in the College of Liberal Arts and Purdue University as a whole. As advisors, we are committed to supporting each student in developing and implementing an individualized plan for academic success and career development.
- Academic Advisor Directory
- CLA Dean's Office
- Careers Services
- Diversity Initiatives
- Honors Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Parent Handbook
- Division of Financial Aid
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - To apply for federal, state, and Purdue University student aid programs, you must complete the FAFSA.
- Bursar's Office - (Student Billing Office)
- Office of the Registrar
- University Residences
- Online Writing Lab - (OWL)
- Center for Career Opportunities - (CCO)
- Purdue University Student Health Center - (PUSH)
- Diversity Initiatives / Mosaic Plan
- Student Activities and Organizations
- Boiler Gold Rush- The mission of Boiler Gold Rush is to orient new students and their families during their transition to Purdue University by creating a fun and stimulating environment, providing access to opportunities on Purdue's campus and in the Lafayette/West Lafayette community, and by offering meaningful activities and leadership opportunities to encourage student success.
Do you have additional questions or need more help? If so, please contact the CLA Student Recruitment Office by calling (765) 494-6291 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- About CLA
- Academic Programs »
- Degree Requirements and Other Procedures
- Honors Program
- Opportunities for scholarships, awards, prizes, and honors
- Other Student Resources »
- Study Abroad and International Programs
- CLA Faculty Research Support »
- CLA Graduate Student Research Support »
- CLA Undergraduate Student Research Support
- Recent Funding Opportunity Announcements
- CLA Researchers Around the World
- Contact Information
- College Resources
- News and Events