The College of Liberal Arts, Engagement, and Research
The objective of College of Liberal Arts Engagement office is to provide support for local and global communities by supporting faculty and their students as they engage in community work.
Interdisciplinary and collaborative work is encouraged and supported financially by the College of Liberal Arts.
The College supports three engagement research projects each year with $5,000 grants. Proposals are solicited from faculty in the arts, the humanities and the social sciences.
The College supports three service learning courses each Spring with $2,000 grants for course design, instructional materials, and implementation in the local or global community school or non profit organization.
A Public Square Forum is held annually to address current issues and challenges.
- About Liberal Arts
- Academic Programs
- Degree Requirements and Other Procedures
- Honors Program
- Opportunities for scholarships, awards, prizes, and honors
- Other Student Resources
- Study Abroad and International Programs
- Research Newsletter
- CLA Faculty Research Support
- Margo Katherine Wilke Undergraduate Research Internship
- Global Synergy Research Grants
- Enhancing Research in the Humanitites and the Arts Grants
- Exploratory Research in the Social Sciences Grants
- Transdisciplinary and Interdisciplinary Research Grants
- Research Initiative Grants
- Faculty Development Centers
- PRF International Travel Grants
- PRF Summer Faculty Grants
- CLA Graduate Student Research Support »
- CLA Undergraduate Student Research Support
- Contact Information
- News & Events