The College of Liberal Arts, Engagement, and Research
The objective of College of Liberal Arts Engagement office is to provide support for local and global communities by supporting faculty and their students as they engage in community work.
Interdisciplinary and collaborative work is encouraged and supported financially by the College of Liberal Arts.
The College supports three engagement research projects each year with $5,000 grants. Proposals are solicited from faculty in the arts, the humanities and the social sciences.
The College supports three service learning courses each Spring with $2,000 grants for course design, instructional materials, and implementation in the local or global community school or non profit organization.
A Public Square Forum is held annually to address current issues and challenges.
- About CLA
- Academic Programs »
- Degree Requirements and Other Procedures
- Honors Program
- Opportunities for scholarships, awards, prizes, and honors
- Other Student Resources »
- Study Abroad and International Programs
- CLA Faculty Research Support »
- CLA Graduate Student Research Support »
- CLA Undergraduate Student Research Support
- Recent Funding Opportunity Announcements
- CLA Researchers Around the World
- Contact Information
- College Resources
- News and Events