We are pleased you are considering Purdue University for your graduate studies! Graduate students can earn either a thesis or non-thesis based Master's degree, and a dissertation-based Ph.D. degree in health, interpersonal, or organizational communication, media, technology and society, public affairs/issue management, or rhetorical studies. More information about the program and its reputation are available here.
Our graduate program is organized under six areas of study:
- Health Communication
- Interpersonal Communication
- Media, Technology, and Society
- Organizational Communication
- Public Relations / Issue Management
- Rhetorical Studies
Interdisciplinary programs are also available in:
- Communication and Philosophy
- Communication and Aging
- Information Assurance and Security
- Public Health - MPH - Health Communication track (under development)
Should you need anything, feel free to contact Patty Mason in our Office of Graduate Studies -at: firstname.lastname@example.org.