BA 1978, French
President/CEO, Gluten and Allergy Free Passport
As Founder of GlutenFree Passport, Kim Koeller is an internationally acclaimed speaker and award-winning author/creator of the Let’s Eat Out series of books, mobile apps, tours and training. Trusted by customers in over 60 countries, this pioneering series is the 2012 winner of the “Best Health Book of the Year Award” and has won key industry awards for seven consecutive years.
Koeller, an international business executive, has lived and consulted with clients on four continents while traveling over 2 million miles around the world. After years of misdiagnosis, Kim has been 100% gluten and allergy free since 2005 due to celiac disease and food allergies including dairy, fish, shellfish and preservatives.
As an authoritative expert on gluten and allergy free lifestyles, her advice has been featured in over 300 media outlets worldwide including: National Geographic Traveler, NBC TV, USA Today, Hotels Magazine and Food & Drink.
With 20-plus years of public speaking experience, Koeller is a sought-after keynote and presenter educating consumers and businesses about food, travel and technology at conferences across the globe.
Prior to establishing GlutenFree Passport, Koeller was a partner with Accenture, the world’s leading management consulting firm. Focused on global customer relationship management and emerging technologies for over 17 years, she has worked with cross-industry Fortune 500 clients delivering innovative solutions worldwide.
Koeller earned her Masters degree in International Management from the Thunderbird School of Global Management. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in the French Language from Purdue University and studied abroad at the University of Strasbourg, France. Koeller also sits on the board of the University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center.
- About Liberal Arts
- Academic Programs
- Degree Requirements and Other Procedures
- Honors Program
- Opportunities for scholarships, awards, prizes, and honors
- Other Student Resources
- Study Abroad and International Programs
- Research Newsletter
- CLA Faculty Research Support
- Margo Katherine Wilke Undergraduate Research Internship
- Global Synergy Research Grants
- Enhancing Research in the Humanitites and the Arts Grants
- Exploratory Research in the Social Sciences Grants
- Transdisciplinary and Interdisciplinary Research Grants
- Research Initiative Grants
- Faculty Development Centers
- PRF International Travel Grants
- PRF Summer Faculty Grants
- CLA Graduate Student Research Support »
- CLA Undergraduate Student Research Support
- Contact Information
- News & Events