BSEE 1981, Electrical and Computer Engineering
BA 1982, Interpersonal Communication
JD 1988, George Washington School of Law
Senior Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, Hewlett Packard Co.
Curtis Rose is a Senior Vice President and Deputy General Counsel in HP’s Legal Department, where he leads HP’s Intellectual Property Section. Curt is based in Corvallis, Oregon, where he has worked for HP since 1993. Before that, Curt was a Senior Patent Attorney for IBM in Rochester, Minnesota.
Curt received his Juris Doctor degree with honors from George Washington University in Washington, DC, which he attended in the evenings while working full time in IBM’s Patent Training Center.
Curt is a member of the Board of Directors for the Intellectual Property Owners Association, the Peer to Patent Steering Committee, and EcoPatent Commons.
- About CLA
- Academic Programs »
- Degree Requirements and Other Procedures
- Honors Program
- Opportunities for scholarships, awards, prizes, and honors
- Other Student Resources »
- Study Abroad and International Programs
- CLA Faculty Research Support »
- CLA Graduate Student Research Support »
- CLA Undergraduate Student Research Support
- Recent Funding Opportunity Announcements
- CLA Researchers Around the World
- Contact Information
- College Resources
- News and Events